Yes, the 2009 edition will be in out in real book format in June, with all proceeds to CIPA. I understand that the price will be £25 for CIPA members (incl p&p) and £30 for non-members.
Further information will be posted at the new forum at http://studyguide.forumer.com, which also provides areas to discuss P2, P3, P4 and P6, together with suggested revision schedules to help synchronise your discussions - the forum is entirely free to anyone who is interested, so please make use of it!
The 2009 Edition includes
In Part 1:
• Updated section on the *simplified* UK patents act, to reflect the JEB syllabus
• Sections covering designs and competition
In Part 2:
• Updated sections on overseas law to reflect the JEB syllabus
In new Part 3:
• A complete guide to revising for, analysing and answering P2 Questions
In Part 4:
• Quick reference tables for GB, EP and PCT prosecution
All the best,